JVC GY-HM100 ProHD Solid State Camcorder
Compact Hand-Held form factor - weighing only 1.44 kg., the GY-HM100 is the smallest and lightest HD camcorder to offer true 35 Mbps professional performance.
Its size and portability open up new possibilities for high-quality HD recording applications, while reducing the strain of hand-held operation.
Newly developed progressive 3 CCD provide 1080p digital processor applies 5 advanced noise reduction technologies. A 10x Fujinon lens provides edge-to-edge sharpness, and offers manual or auto focus, zoom and iris.This is the description of the camera we are given in Media As, this high-tech equipment comes with rules and regulation which we were taught in a camera introduction.
- You MUST always have you Media ID card to hire a camera.
- You MUST be careful whilst using the camera.
- You MUST hand back the camera by it's return time.
- You MUST hold the camera appropriately.
- If you are having trouble with the camera you MUST see a member of staff.
- You MUST NOT leave the camera unattended.
- Do not touch the camera lense.
- Don't use the camera in bad weather conditions unless you are able to protect it with good shelter.
- Firstly make sure your battery life is high.Youdon't want to travel and then come back because you have no battery.
- Make sure you have recording time availible, you can check the battery life and the storage on the cameras menu.
- When inserting the memory card you must push the white bit up, open the memory slot and push it in, after checking its the right way.
- Make sure you are recording on the right memory card.
- Change focus with the buttons such as auto focus.
- Change lense focus by twisting around the lense.
- Hold the camera steadily.
Using the tripod:
REMEMBER YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE SO BE CAREFUL !
- Extend legs to desired height. Dependent on what visual shot you want.
- Spread the legs as far out as possible, to make sure its stable.
- Slide the camera carefully on top.
- Make sure it's secure by twisting the black lever on the side.
- Do the pick up test to make sure it's steady.
- Whilst Travelling take off the camera and pack up the tripod.
- Slide the camera off by pressing the red button down.
- Return by return time.