Monday 14 February 2011

Introduction to Live Type

In media we learned how to use Livetype and experiment with the different fonts and the way that they can appear on the screen. The lesson was very useful as we became very creative and had a better insight on how to use Livetype. When using Livetype I came across a few fonts which I was contemplating in using for my thriller introduction. I enjoyed using Livetype as there were a variety of different fonts and effects which allowed me to make my type of title specific to the idea I had. Livetype is also extremely simple to use and will come in very handy for my thriller.


Below are some print screens of when I was exploring Livetype. The last print screen is a more complicated title font (livefont) however we wont be using those for our thrillers as they are not suited, although I did have a look through. 










No comments:

Post a Comment